Flavo Rosa © 2020
Last updated: December 15, 2020
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookie we use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Cookie means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Website refers to Flavo Rosa, accessible from https://www.flavorosa.co.uk
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the cookie
Types of cookie We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential cookieType: Session cookie
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookie are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookie, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookie to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent cookie
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding cookies
If You do not accept Our cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookie-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookie-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies here.